I've been a little busy lately as I've mentioned before,
but this morning a little miss slept in
and a few other things didn't go as planned
so we spent the morning in
with Christmas music and Elmers glue.
I found a free little printable here
and had some empty cereal boxes...
so we crafted.
It even has a short script if your story-telling is slightly rusty.
My littles loved it.
My plan is to get it laminated and use some leftover magnetic tape
to be able to use it on the fridge.
...
But then,
the Christmas spirit was a-flowin'...
And I just happened to have a spare toddler girl who loves costumes,
a certain young man who will do anything for a graham cracker,
and
a stripped down baby in swaddling cloths...
you know,
no big deal...
so we had a little living nativity in the nursery.
There may have been some coaching involved.
But, as a matter of fact, the baby Jesus seemed to find it hilarious...
Which it actually kind of was.
Probably somewhat close to as noisy as that actual scene was...
But, poor T,
El isn't going to stop calling him Joseph any time soon.
And now she's only answering to Mary.


















1 comment:
That is so cute, Allison! Serious memories made this morning & so cute!
Post a Comment